Copyright JL Miller 2012 -
ABOUT ADEKA WATERSTOPS
* Long history -
* Different products designed to expand to different limits at different rates.
* Choice of product type determined by application.
* Contact with moisture will induce expansion in three dimensions and in the direction of least resistance.
* Material will expand within the limits of its expansion to fill voids caused by joint movement, concrete shrinkage, etc.
* Environmentally safe.
* Exceptional degree of durability (see durability tests).
* Performs in wide temperature range up to 140 degrees F. intermittent. (Check with your local technical representative, or call 866.457.5710, when using in temperatures above 120 degrees F.)
* Not easily affected by aggressive substances found in ground water, sewer water, concrete water, etc.
* DOES NOT contain bentonite.
* Easy application.
* Cost effective when compared to PVC waterstop